According to the song Seasons of Love from RENT, there are 525,600 minutes a year.
One line later, there are “525,000 Moments so dear”.
So, doing the math, we can glean that there are 600 moments which aren’t so dear.
And I think I just used one of them by walking in on my boss who forgot to lock the bathroom stall.
this post did not even remotely go in the direction I was expecting it to
- Cersei: You know who’s looking fine tonight? Jaime.
- Sansa: Okay, you did not just say that.
- Cersei: What? He’s a good kisser!
- Sansa: He’s your brother.
- Cersei: Yeah but he’s my TWIN brother. So you have your brothers, and then you have your twin brothers…
- Sansa: No, honey. Uh-uh.